Forum Sementara Putera.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum Sementara Putera.com

Bersama kita perkemaskan forum ini sementara forum asal dalam pemulihan.

Forum putera dah kembali. Masalah sudah berjaya diselesaikan. Sila lawati http://forum.putera.com/tanya

5 posters

English for references...

kopipanaz
    kopipanaz
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Job/hobbies : surt-e-net, artwork, design,
    Registration date : 12/05/2009

English for references... Empty English for references...

Post by kopipanaz Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:22 am

Hey all...salam..
    i'm kindda new in english corner...but i think this group is really playing an important part and should be much more "hilarious" with the topics...oh yup...i want to ask the web pages that i can visit to know more about english...actually i'm working on my english journal...do you guys know where is the right page to go and to give new point of views for me to come out with extra ordinary journal...tq

Smile bounce Question Razz Laughing Smile Very Happy flower Basketball
    betik
    betik
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 15/03/2009

English for references... Empty Re: English for references...

Post by betik Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:37 am

a journal?...on what subject?..
    anyhow...just give yourself a favour and try to come out with an original idea...build up the raw idea into a draft which creativity is the key to put accross your idea...tidy up your draft...pray to God...done...

i know..this is lame...and i don't know what moves me to post this crap Very Happy...excuse my level of idiocy Very Happy
    kopipanaz
    kopipanaz
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Job/hobbies : surt-e-net, artwork, design,
    Registration date : 12/05/2009

Post by kopipanaz Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:35 pm

whatever it is thank you for your response Laughing i try to come out with my own idea but how do i know the originality?...for education purpose u always need to come out with other authority paperwork's if they(lect)found out that your ideas kindda similar to someone...you may consider plagiarism....that made me wonder...how can i express my idea by my own way...u now what sometime when we have reference we tend to rely on it and lost our originality...what a waste...so what i'm trying to doing is to find any possible references to suite my point of view and evaluate how far my originality can go...don't be sorry for the post :lol:i appreciated it lot...yeah may be i need to work on by myself...but still a few pages via internet would be helpful...tq I love you
    teri-chan
    teri-chan
    Moderators
    Moderators

Registration date : 13/02/2009

Post by teri-chan Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm

well.. i kinda lost with your request (probably becoz i have a major headache right now).. can you put more elaborate on your idea?

correct me if i'm wrong, u want to do 1 english journal izzit? regarding what?
    betik
    betik
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 15/03/2009

Post by betik Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:37 pm

kopipanaz wrote:whatever it is thank you for your response Laughing i try to come out with my own idea but how do i know the originality?...for education purpose u always need to come out with other authority paperwork's if they(lect)found out that your ideas kindda similar to someone...you may consider plagiarism....that made me wonder...how can i express my idea by my own way...u now what sometime when we have reference we tend to rely on it and lost our originality...what a waste...so what i'm trying to doing is to find any possible references to suite my point of view and evaluate how far my originality can go...don't be sorry for the post :lol:i appreciated it lot...yeah may be i need to work on by myself...but still a few pages via internet would be helpful...tq I love you
    welp...reference is reference...it's there to bolster up your idea...originality is somewhat different...

let say you want to engross a journal on ancient Langkasuka kingdom and there're hundreds of journals already been published on the similar subject...your originality shall be based on what you focus on...even if your journal used the same Liang-shu account for reference just like the others for example, plagiarsm came when you failed to distinguish yourself from the other journals...how you relate your references, just how strong your arguments are, how you put your points across, are among many other things that could be the benchmark...

just my thought..
    i haven't produced my own journal or made a peer-review on any journal before...so maybe this is a misleading post Very Happy..

//had watched Langkasuka last night(a thai movie)...quite good in term of depicting a remote legend which couldn't be found in local movies...i give 2.7 rating out of 5 for that movie..why we won't make such movie instead of the same old puteri gunung ledang, hang tuah and whatnot is beyond me...maybe Cicakman is our new-found legend?..wahaha
    unique07
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 07/09/2009

Post by unique07 Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:18 pm

You can find on google and I hope you will easily get good English journal there. There are many good websites which gives you good information. english school malta
    crazy_labelle
    crazy_labelle
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Job/hobbies : baca n tgk cite twillight...
    Registration date : 16/02/2009

Post by crazy_labelle Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:17 pm

an english journal?

got a few list here.. but few of it need to register...

http://portal.acm.org/dl.cfm
    http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/guesthome.jsp
    http://www.iop.org/EJ/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:42 pm