Forum Sementara Putera.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum Sementara Putera.com

Bersama kita perkemaskan forum ini sementara forum asal dalam pemulihan.

Forum putera dah kembali. Masalah sudah berjaya diselesaikan. Sila lawati http://forum.putera.com/tanya

★Gametune Proxy for WoW (US/Taiwan), RM12/mth★★ 3days FREE Trial now!!

mikelanding
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 20/05/2009

★Gametune Proxy for WoW (US/Taiwan), RM12/mth★★  3days FREE Trial now!! Empty ★Gametune Proxy for WoW (US/Taiwan), RM12/mth★★ 3days FREE Trial now!!

Post by mikelanding Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:51 am

GameTune is now Up For Everyone with cheapest ever price!! We make a different in World of Warcraft

Hi all,
    Due to our "behated" stimyx connection, we, malaysian wower had been famous for our lagginess. 🌠

Due to recent poor connection also, it became from bad to worse.

I used to play at around 650ms to 850ms depend on tmnut mood. For last 2 week, my usual playable IP had become unplayable at all..It gave me 10K ms!!!

I tried all IPs I can found (around 5 IPs), the best I can found gave me 850ish ms...but the line is not stable sometime spike to more than 1K..

I tried few game proxy/tunneling, they are good...but they also have their weakness as well.

So, My cousin and I decided to setup our own server for game only. The server is located at 1 of the IDC (Jaring) at KL. It is suitable for Malaysia wow gamer.

After few weeks of intensive trial and testing. We manage and confident that it is stable and reliable. I can get around 250ms to 350ms(if in Big city like Orgrimar, Dalaran). Not discon on 25 Mans Raid (Vaults, OS with lot of AOEs)

Now, I would like to further stress the server by open up 10 slots for LYN user to trial.
    The rules are as below:
    1) STRICTLY for Game. NO P2P, t0rrent, Rapidshare, Megaupload, Netload and watever download that will hog the bandwidth. If I found out any user violating this Rule #1. I will kick him out of trial straight away. No question ask!!
    2) No sharing of account. I control such that only 1 IP per username at 1 time. U sharing with other people mean U cant log on.
    3) I have the right to determine which forumer get the trial slot. Normally, I will based on forum seniority, post counts. Newbie that just register few days will not be entertain at all.
    4) I need trial user to feedback the performance of the server. If possible, email me date. time, the ping, which wow server U on, ingame ping and any information that are useful to help me improve the server.

Sorry that i had to set the above rules. I saw many good proxy server come and gone fast due to irresponsible user that abuse it. I dont want this to happen to this server. Because I rely on it for my wow game as well. (FYI, I got 2 wow accounts to manage)

Anyone who interested, can post here or email me your putera forum nick, joined since, post count: gametune at g mail dot com

Trial period is 3 days. During trial there will be NO schedule disconnect. :thumbs:

Pricing:
    RM12 for 30 days
    RM33 for 90 days

To subscript/Trial, please fill up the template below:

EMAIL TITLE (Very important): Sub For [Username] from [which month] to [which month]
    Full Name:
    Gametune username:
    Putera forum nickname (if any):
    Contact number:
    MSN (if any):
    How many days subscription:
    Payment method:

and email to: gametune at gmail dot c0M, I will email you the bank in detail of yr choice

Payment method:

1) Maybank2U
    2) CIMB Bank
    3) HSBC Bank

Support Method:
    1) MSN: gametune at g mail dot c0M (Fastest way)
    2) Email

NOTE: For more information, you can refer to my another sale thread (lowyat.net) at http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/994234
    mikelanding
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

★Gametune Proxy for WoW (US/Taiwan), RM12/mth★★  3days FREE Trial now!! Empty Re: ★Gametune Proxy for WoW (US/Taiwan), RM12/mth★★ 3days FREE Trial now!!

Post by mikelanding Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Bump
    mikelanding
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

★Gametune Proxy for WoW (US/Taiwan), RM12/mth★★  3days FREE Trial now!! Empty Re: ★Gametune Proxy for WoW (US/Taiwan), RM12/mth★★ 3days FREE Trial now!!

Post by mikelanding Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:46 am

Bump to top
    mikelanding
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Post by mikelanding Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Bump to top
    mikelanding
    Ahli Baharu
    Ahli Baharu

Post by mikelanding Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:15 am

Bump to top

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:44 am